Santa Scavenger Hunt
- No reviews.
- Online Event
BREAKING NEWS: Our Santa Scavenger Hunt is back - and this year we’ve made it remote-friendly so you can cause some ‘jolly’ good chaos wherever you might be!
Join us in a race against the clock where teams will have just 2 hours to solve riddles, take videos and photos, and track down items as they race to be the first team back to base. The team which completes the most challenges in the time provided will be crowned the winners (and of course receive a prize)!
Thanks to the magic of technology you will be able to compete against other teams (even if they are on the other side of the world)! We then finish off the event with an awards ceremony and screening of all your photos and videos – a great way to bond over laughter whilst sipping on some festive mulled wine!
- Every Saturday in December 2-4pm
- Play remotely in teams of 2-6
- Receive your briefing via video at 2pm sharp
- 30 unique and festive challenges to complete in 2 hours
- Challenges adapted so can be done literally anywhere in the world!
- LIVE awards hosted on zoom showing the event highlights
- Prize for the winning team
To celebrate Christmas - tickets will be at a reduced cost of just £10 per person (£50 per team) #CHRISTMASBARGAIN
12 teams are available (6 people per team max).
For more information and to get an idea of some of the challenges you will be facing check out our website -
For more information and to get a sneak peek on previous challenges check out our website – https://www.thebigsmokeevents.com/remote-scavenger-hunt or follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thebigsmokeevents/?hl=en
Scavenger Hunt Team
Entry for 1 team (up to 6 people)
|14:00 - 16:00||£50.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.