- PITCH Stratford
Pitch Sundays is back bringing you a Day Party & Brunch filled with entertainment from start to finish, while following the most recent Covid-19 Guidelines!
2020 has been eventful thus far, but we want to lighten the mood and bring the smiles back onto people's faces by bringing the "Ayyyyee" back.
The team is back together again, so let's do it one last time in 2020 at Pitch Stratford with the one and only "Pitch Sundays"
Get your ticket now and be prepared for a Day filled with:
& Last but not least, Excellent Vibes.
SMART CASUAL | NO TRACKSUITS OR TRACKSUIT BOTTOMS!!
LAST ENTRY: 7PM!!
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!
PITCH Stratford COVID 19 INFO:
Pitch will comply with the government guidelines related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The safety of our staff and customers is paramount.
All events are ticket only (no walk-ins or walk ups) and groups must arrive and be seated together to reduce queuing times.
You are able to book more than one table however we cannot currently guarantee they will be close to each other and you will not be able to "visit" other tables during the session. This is a seated event.
• Booths available for 6 people
• Benches available for up to 4 people.
Music will only be at a background level & there will be no shared games this Summer (Pool / Table Tennis etc)
The venue will close at 10pm prompt.
We are operating tables service for drinks in line with government requirements.
All service staff will wear masks and protective gear.
If your session is cancelled due to increased government restrictions or any further unforeseen circumstances a full refund will be offered. No refunds are offered in case of bad weather.
Extra cleaning will be ongoing, hand wash stations will be available at entrance, exit & toilets.
Contactless payment should be used where possible but cash will still be accepted.
Finally, if you have COVID symptoms, please don’t attend the venue!
PITCH Stratford, 2, Bridge Terrace, Stratford, E15 3FF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.