Best-selling Cookery Author and Blogger Saskia from Naturally Sassy is teaming up with the award winning coffee shop Timberyard for a wellness brunch to kick off the weekend well! A morning full of delicious food and lovely company in the heart of soho; This brunch will feature new exclusive dishes on the Timberyard menu that Sassy has created with your health in mind.
There's two menus to pick from, so there truly is something for everyone! All dishes are vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free. There are nuts used in several dishes, so sadly we can not provide for those with severe nut allergies. If you have any other allergies please do email firstname.lastname@example.org
Choice of either:
Green Goddess menu: Green Smoothie Bowl & Tropical Avocado Toast with a Mango Salsa
Guiltless Pleasures menu:Raw Chocolate Smoothie Bowl &Almond Butter Toast with Smashed Raspberry and Coconut Cream
Wonderful goodie bags to go home with, full of some of Sassy's favourite snacks!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Saskia is a Health Cookery Author, Recipe creator and Ballet Fitness instructor. Her award winning recipe blog Naturally Sassy promotes the healthiest way to tone up and radiate, as well as showing the incredible difference consuming nutrient rich foods can have on your body and mind. Saskia's bestselling book ‘Naturally Sassy’ published by Penguin Random House is on shelves nationwide.