MONDELLO BEACH PARTY
- Tasting Sicily Enzo's Kitchen
Serving up Sicilian cuisine in the heart of London, Tasting Sicily Enzo’s Kitchen is, with the summer heat peaking, dropping a beachwear-ONLY dress code.
Acceptable attire includes bikinis, one pieces, swim trunks, and Speedos (just please no asymmetric man-thongs!). Drop the layers before the temperatures drop.
The Mondello Beach party will be thrown at 1-4pm, on Sunday, 12th August. As the restaurant focuses on bringing authentic Sicilian cuisine to a London audience, it’s now bringing the sun-scorched beaches of Mondello, Sicily, into the capital.
Mondello is a small, seaside resort in Sicily, Italy. Mondello tans thousands of oiled-up locals and tourists each year, bur still maintains its rich cultural heritage. The soft, pale sand stretches along the long, curving coastline, with pastel-coloured changing cabins, parasols, and eateries dotting the beach.
Sound lush? If you can’t book a plane ticket out, hop on a train to Piccadilly Circus instead. Enzo’s Kitchen will be transformed into a summer haven, serving summer-ready food such as bruschetta, panelle, frittata, caponata, zucca in agrodolce, and arancine. Even better, Prosecco and Lemon Granita’s will be on offer!
Guests can chill out with Mondello-inspired cocktails and take in the Sicilian party vibe. While the beachwear dress code is entirely optional, guests are encouraged to relax and enjoy this scorcher of a summer party.
Mondello Beach Party Ticket
|13:00 - 16:00||£10.00|
Tasting Sicily Enzo's Kitchen, 38, Panton St., London, SW1Y 4EA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.