Hunt Force: Evade capture, tag locations
- Wandsworth Common
It's the best of paintballing, treasure hunts, and tag, mixed with mobile technology
Work as a team to reach locations while evading capture from the hunters...
How does it work?
Book onto a hunt, download the app, and meet us near Wandsworth Common where you'll be put into two teams.
One team must run to pins shown on their map and tag them to score points.
The other team use their phone to track, hunt, and capture the first team!
Once everyone has been caught it's back to HQ for a quick break, then everyone swaps sides and the hunters become the hunted!
The team that tags the most locations wins and earns themselves the coveted Hunt Force winners medal.
The perfect experience for...
- Group socials
- Team building
We create a friendly sociable atmosphere at every event and by the end everyone's talking about being a hunter or hunting, and trading war stories.
- 3-4 hour event
- Dedicated host
- Full game briefing
- Winner's medals
- Digital awards
- Soft drink*
Please note: this is a non contact game and will involve a degree of running, jogging, and walking.
You must be 18 years or older to play
For more details please visit our website:
*Soft drink can be upgraded to an alcoholic drink
|General entry||13:00 - 16:00||£15.00|
Upgrade your drink to a beer or house wine. Please only add one per general entry ticket. Additional purchases will not be honoured.
|13:00 - 16:00||£4.00|
Wandsworth Common, Bellevue Road, London, SW18 3RT
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Once the event has started, latecomers will not be admitted unless you have contacted us BEFORE the event starts.
7. Tickets may be refunded after purchase provided you contact the event organiser at least 14 days before the event.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.