Hop Garden Terrace
- Hop Garden Terrace @ All Star Lanes White City
All Star Lanes have teamed up with their friends at Goose Island to bring you the ultimate urban hop garden setting in WESTFIELD square white city
Situated in West London, you can experience great food and great IPA whilst relaxing in the Hop Garden terrace by Goose Island.
Savour some mouth-watering menu options, including stacked burgers, buttermilk chicken, loaded nachos, and much more. With plenty of hoppy beer options to choose from, as well as wine and bubbles, gather your crew and get ready for the good times this Summer!
Hop Garden Terrace Afternoon Session, 3-5pm
£10 for two
Treat yourself after a heavy day of shopping!
Book one of our terrace tables and enjoy a pint of Goose Island IPA or a glass of Prosecco with loaded nachos to share!
Hop Garden Terrace Dinner, 6-8pm
£15 per person
Looking to dine alfresco? We've got the perfect spot for you in the Hop Garden Terrace.
Enjoy a delicious 2 course meal from a set menu with a pint of Goose Island or glass of house wine.
Experience something a bit different - great food and great IPA, perfectly paired.
Don't worry, be hoppy!
Please ensure you dress appropriately to dine outside. If weather conditions prevent you from sitting outside, we will do our best to accommodate you in the All Star Lanes restaurant but this is subject to availability and not guaranteed.
Hop Garden Terrace Afternoon Session for Two @ 3-5pm
Ticket for two people includes reserved terrace seating for 2 hours, loaded nachos to share and a pint of Goose Island or glass of Prosecco per person.
|15:00 - 17:00||£10.00|
Hop Garden Terrace Dinner for Two @ 6-8pm
Ticket for two people includes reserved terrace seating for 2 hours, 2 courses from a set menu and a pint of Goose Island or glass of house wine per person.
|18:00 - 20:00||£30.00|
Hop Garden Terrace @ All Star Lanes White City, Westfield London Square, Ariel Way, London, W12 7FU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.