Holler Back's 'Socially Distant' Hip Hop On The Terrace
- No reviews.
- PITCH Stratford
Holler Back's HipHop On The Terrace
Our Official Summer Closing Event!
Friday September 25th 2020 6pm-Late! ️
Summer is not over yet And after the Vibes on our Rooftop party, we're back once again without Post-Lock down event at the stunning PITCH Terrace in East London!
YES - Holler Back is heading East for the first time in order to throw (A socially distanced) Hip Hop Event!
Alongside: CARIBBEAN Inspired Street Food BANGING Cocktails Giant Games SHISHA & Much More!
Curated by Martin 2 Smoove (Tour DJ to HipHop Royalty Eve) Holler Back is calling y'all to Drop it Like It’s Hot and meet us on the Terrace where you can enjoy your last big evening out of the summer with friends on the terrace!
DJ's: Martin 2 Smoove, DJ Andy Purnell, DJelley & More!
Music: HipHop & RNB From the Old School to the New Cool
FOOD & DRINK!
Drinks start at just £5.50 and bottles of wine can be purchased at just £24! (for a more indepth bottle menu please do email us)
Food wise, expect Caribbean inspired street food from £2! The Menu includes: Patties, Festivals, Mac & Cheese, Chicken Burgers, Jerk Chicken (with Rice & Peas), Jerk Salads, Jerk Wraps and more! (There will also be Vegan Options)
Address: Pitch Terrace
2 Bridge Rd, Stratford, London E15 3FF
Dress Code: Your finest & flyest, Casual & Cool!
Last Entry for all guests is 9pm!
Travel: It's literally right by Stratford Westfield and 10 seconds from Stratford High Street station on the DLR and tube
PITCH Stratford COVID 19 INFO:
Pitch will comply with the government guidelines related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The safety of our staff and customers is paramount.
All events are ticket only (no walk-ins or walk ups) and groups must arrive and be seated together to reduce queuing times.
You are able to book more than one table however we cannot currently guarantee they will be close to each other and you will not be able to "visit" other tables during the session. As government guidance updates, we may look to add larger tables as a booking option. This is a seated event.
• Booths available for 6 people
• Benches available for up to 4 people.
Music will only be at a background level & there will be no shared games this Summer (Pool / Table Tennis etc)
If your session is cancelled due to increased government restrictions or any further unforeseen circumstances a full refund will be offered. No refunds are offered in case of bad weather.
Extra cleaning will be ongoing, hand wash stations will be available at entrance, exit & toilets.
Contactless payment should be used where possible but cash will still be accepted.
Finally, if you have COVID symptoms, please don’t attend the venue!
|Group | 4 person table||18:00 - 23:00||£40.00|
|Group | 6 person table||18:00 - 23:00||£60.00|
PITCH Stratford, 2, Bridge Terrace, Stratford, E15 3FF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.