Halloween Afternoon Tea £50 per person
- No reviews.
- The Park Lounge
The Milestone Hotel have crafted a Halloween Afternoon Tea in celebration of the spooky season. This bewitching twist on their Highly Commended Afternoon Tea is the ideal way to celebrate the ghostly holiday, available 27th October until 2nd November.
Sittings are at 1pm, 3pm and 5pm
Their talented Head Pastry Chef, Chloe Hemery, has created a wonderful selection of wickedly good French pastries, finger sandwiches and plain & fruit scones, served warm with home-made strawberry preserve and clotted cream.
Taking its name from the original cast iron milestone that stands against one of its walls The Milestone Hotel is a deluxe 5 star boutique hotel overlooking Kensington Palace, former home to Princess Diana, and Kensington Gardens. Built in the late 19th Century as two townhouses, the hotel is a listed building and the restoration has been meticulously done according to English Heritage standards with original fireplaces, carved wood panelling, high ceilings and large ornate windows.
Halloween Afternoon Tea - Adult 1pm sitting
Adult Afternoon Tea
|13:00 - 15:00||£50.00|
Halloween Afternoon Tea - Child 1pm sitting
Childrens Afternoon Tea Priced £25 per Child (under 12yrs old)
|13:00 - 15:00||£25.00|
Halloween Afternoon Tea - Adult 3pm sitting
Adult Afternon Tea
|15:00 - 17:00||£50.00|
Halloween Afternoon Tea - Child 3pm sitting
Childrens Afternoon Tea Priced £25 per child (under 12 yrs old)
|15:00 - 17:00||£25.00|
Halloween Afternoon Tea - Adult 5pm sitting
Adult Afternoon Tea
|17:00 - 19:00||£50.00|
Hallloween Afternoon Tea - Child 5pm sitting
Childrens Afternoon Tea £25 per child (under 12 years old)
|17:00 - 19:00||£25.00|
The Park Lounge, The Milestone Hotel and Residences, 1 Kensington Court, London, W8 5DL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.