Found London Treasure Hunt
- Leicester Square
Looking for the perfect outdoor activity post-lockdown?
Get ready for Found - London's newest DIY treasure hunt. Each pack contains everything you need for a six-person, two-team treasure hunt.
Compete to earn points while discovering some of the city's best kept secrets and hidden gems.
- 28 clues to complete
- Split into two teams and decide your own route
- Perfect for the rule of six!
- COVID safe - all clues are outside
- 2-3 hours to complete
- Host yourself - any time, any day!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
How is Found different from other treasure hunts?
Firstly, Found isn't a traditional trail. You can solve the clues in any order and plan your route however you like. There's no pressure to solve every clue, no getting stuck, and no need to text for hints! We also believe in a bit of healthy competition, so each pack enables you to play in two teams. Finally, we only charge for what we send you, so it's a flat rate no matter how big your group is!
What will I receive?
We wanted Found to be a real-life physical experience, so we'll send your pack out to you in 1st class Royal Mail post. You'll receive an instruction sheet, a quality deck of 56 cards containing enough clues for two teams and a sealed answers sheet.
Do I have to do Found on a specific day?
Nope, we've designed Found so you can do it at any time on any day! It doesn't matter which date you pick on DesignMyNight. (Please leave a few days for delivery, especially with current Covid delays.)
Whereabouts in London are the clues?
For this edition of Found, all of the clues are in Central London. You'll start at Leicester Square, finish around Trafalgar Square and need to set aside 2-3 hours to get through most of the clues.
How many packs should I buy?
Each pack has enough clues in it for two teams. In line with current COVID rules, we recommend two teams of three. If you want to split into smaller teams, you'll need multiple packs (ie for 4 teams, buy two packs. For 6 teams, buy three packs etc).
What do I need to take on the day I do my treasure hunt?
In addition to your sense of adventure, we recommend comfortable shoes and weather protection (umbrella/suncream) because all the clues are outdoors. You will also need a device to take photos on (camera/phone) and a pen to score the answers.
How physically fit do I need to be?
Clues are designed for all ages! You need to be happy on your feet for 2-3 hours but otherwise there aren’t any strenuous tasks. Each team can set their own pace.
1 x pack (6 people)
|00:00 - 00:00||£15.00|
Leicester Square, West End, LONDON, WC2H 7LU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.