BucketRace (Scavenger Hunt) Social Distancing Game
- No reviews.
- Hyde Park, Regents Park, Richmond Park
We have adapted and created new BucketRace routes to include social distancing
Why choose BucketRace for you next bespoke adventure?
Allows employees, friends and families to problem solve and work together in a fun, diverse environment.
Encourages communication, interaction teamwork and laughter.
Instigates a healthy level of competition.
It's a change from the norm, it's active and is inclusive of people from all walks of life.
Our events are fully bespoke, allowing us to tailor our race's around your budget, location, company values and objectives.
We have a large array of extended services including, trophies, standard and deluxe prizes, framed experience photos, video compilations as well as a party planning service. Within our party planning service, we can arrange welcome drinks and arrange food and drink after your hunt, providing you with the most seamless carefree experience possible.
We specialise in London scavenger hunts; however, upon request, we are able to offer events in other UK major cities. Please contact us to see if we can support an event in your location.
Our scavenger hunts have been designed to allow you to discover the hidden gems in locations all over the world, socialise and compete with your friends, and reinvigorate and inspire your inner child. Before your event we'll arrange a consultation to comprehensively understand what you'd like to get out of your day, allowing our creative team to piece together the most personal, special, and unique experience possible.
We're flexible, meaning we can run our events from offices, a bar or pub, or outdoor public space, so you can relax and socialise as everyone arrives. We then hand out your personalised Bucket List, do a brief introduction, go through the rules and task submission, and then send teams on their way.
We can either finish where we started, or make the finish line a cryptic clue, which the team must decipher to find. The winners are then announced and prizes for 1st place, best photo, and best video are handed out.
How it works
BucketRace is a race around London, where teams compete against one another by completing tasks on the list (or BucketList) provided. BucketRace's goal is for participants to discover new places, activities, and hidden gems within London, while meeting like-minded people and competing in a fun and friendly environment.
Teams must stick together at all times
Each photo should include the whole team; however, one member can be excluded if they’re taking the photo/video
Tasks are divided into Miscellaneous, Bespoke and Location catergories
Location tasks are mutually exclusive
You cannot score tasks within multiple locations
Tasks must be submitted before the end of BucketRace to be counted
For late arrival to the finish, teams lose 150 points every 5 minutes
Any team more than 15 minutes late will lose all their points
Any teams caught cheating will be disqualified
Teams with the most points at the end of BucketRace wins
What you need
All you need is a well-charged smartphone (more than one per team is advised) and a comfy pair of trainers BucketRace will provide the rest.
Each task carries a specific amount of points based on its difficulty, location, and BucketRace classification (e.g. location, miscellaneous, bespoke, or bonus). The location tasks score the least; however, completing enough of them unlocks a hefty bonus. Miscellaneous tasks score more points, but they don’t offer any bonus incentive. So choose wisely!
It’s worth noting that most of the BucketRace location tasks have been written in order of the quickest route. The exceptions are the final few tasks within each section, which have been chosen to fit the culture of each area and can be performed anywhere within that location.
Examples of Tasks
Location: Find a taxi serving coffee in (Shoreditch) | Find the giant Dragon in (Camden) | Build a human pyramid in (Hyde Park)
Miscellaneous: Serenade a stranger | Build a leaning tower of pizza | Share your last Rolo with a stranger
Bespoke: Spell out your Company Name in large letters | Locate a notable alumnus | Find the backronym of I.T. written down
On The Day
We have various meeting points dependant upon the scavenger hunt you choose. Typically we meet in a social environment such as a pub, where we spend around half an hour assigning teams, explaining the rules, and answering any questions. Teams then have 2-3 hours to complete as many tasks as possible, gain the most points, and find their way to the finish line. All the task submissions are collated and verified, the best videos/photos are showcased, the final scores are announced and prizes, framed photos and/or medals are handed out.
Set location, round down, trophies and basic alcoholic prize.
|14:00 - 17:00||£25.00|
Set location, round down, trophies, basic alcoholic prize and medals.
|13:00 - 17:00||£30.00|
Set location, round down, trophies, medals, t-shirts and experience photos.
|13:00 - 17:00||£40.00|
Set location, round down, trophies, medals, t-shirts, experience photos and video compilation.
|13:00 - 17:00||£50.00|
Set location, round down, trophies, medals, t-shirts, experience photos, party bags and video compilation.
|13:00 - 16:00||£60.00|
Hyde Park, Regents Park, Richmond Park, Hyde Park, London, W2 2UH
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.