BucketRace (Online Scavenger Hunt) Private Booking
- No reviews.
- Your home
How it works
Keep your camera pointing towards your team for the duration of your experience
Each submission should include the whole team; however, one member can be excluded if they’re taking the photo/video
Tasks are divided into Home, Power-Up, Bespoke and Bonus categories
Completing enough home tasks earn you bonus points
Tasks must be submitted before the end of BucketRace to be counted
Any teams caught cheating will be disqualified
Teams with the most points at the end of BucketRace wins
What you need
All you need is a smartphone, tablet or laptop, and a Facebook account. We recommend having 2 smart devices to play.
Each task carries a specific amount of points based on its difficulty and BucketRace classification (e.g. home, bespoke, bonus or power-up). The home and bespoke tasks score the least; however, completing enough of them unlocks a hefty bonus. Power-up tasks score more points, but they don’t offer any bonus incentive. So choose wisely!
Examples of Tasks
Home tasks: Build the tallest tower of cards | Create a domino effect | Design the best sofa fort
Bespoke tasks: Find an item that reminds you of the birthday girl/boy | Announce their catchphrase to the rest of the world | Recreate their favourite music video
Connect with your friends and family during lockdown.
Problem solve and work together in a fun, diverse home environment.
Encourages communication, interaction teamwork and laughter.
It instigates a healthy level of competition.
A diverse lockdown activity that inspires fun, creativity and competition.
Our events are fully bespoke, allowing us to tailor our race's around families, birthdays and celebrations.
We have a large array of extended services including, trophies, t-shirts, jumpers, framed experience photos, as well as a video compilation of your experience.
Standard lockdown game
A list of standard pre-written tasks and challenges, points calculation and presentation of funniest/most creative photos and videos.
|14:00 - 18:00||£100.00|
Bespoke lockdown game
A bespoke list of tasks and challenges, points calculation and presentation of funniest/most creative photos and videos.
|14:00 - 16:00||£200.00|
Your home, Your Street, Your Town, 00000
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.