We are proud to be in the centre of the British tradition of Afternoon Tea and invite you to take a slice of quintessential London with our Vintage Afternoon Tea and Gentleman’s Afternoon Tea.
The Vintage Afternoon Tea is inspired by the 1940s and 50s with vintage fancies including lemon pound cake, jam roly poly, apple turnover and treacle tarts, combined with classic finger sandwiches and scones.
For a wholesome and masculine tea, The Mandeville is proud to have pioneered the Gentleman’s Afternoon Tea featuring the very British Sausage Roll, Steak and Snail sandwiches and Fish Fingers and Mushy Peas. All combined with the Battenberg, Real Ale and Chocolate Cake as well as classic scones and other fancies.
Sweet & Savoury treats & fine loose tea leaf teapot included
*Please pre-book a time with the reservations team email@example.com*
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Reform Social and Grill brings an authentic British experience to Marylebone and The Mandeville Hotel. Taking inspiration from regular British gentlemen’s clubs, sink into luscious leather banquets and indulge in Reform Social and Grill’s all day dining menu, every day. It serves breakfast to London’s best afternoon tea to a classic Great British Brunch