Big Chill, Brick Lane is an urban bar, eatery and music venue in the heart of East London. A place to drink, eat, host parties and enjoy resident DJs every Thursday – Saturday. Big Chill all started as a boutique outdoor festival bringing good people, good times and good music together. Over a decade…
London Valentine's Paws for a Good Cause | Ages 24-38
- No reviews.
- Big Chill Brick Lane
Valentines Paws for a good cause
Calling all dog lovers and do-gooders!
SpeedDater is proud to be hosting an event in honour of the good boys and girls that have been our biggest suppawt. Through breakups, messy situationships and everything else life has thrown at us, they have been there giving us a comforting boop and tail wag!
Our newest employee and Pawsonal Assistant - Fedor, is positivity panting over this event! Held at one of our favourite London locations Big Chill, the bar will be barking mad with singles supporting a great cause - Hero Paws. Fedor’s previous employer was the Royal Airforce (RAF), once he retired he spent some time with the Hero Paws team before finding his dream job with SpeedDater and moving in with our Events Manager Sarah.
Hero Paws is a charity set up by ex Military Dog Handlers, Amber, Jaime and Sam. The organisation rehomes and rehabilitates retired Military dogs, helping the pooches transition into becoming pets.
Hero Paws ultimate goal is to set up a sanctuary where up to 20 ex working service dogs can be cared for and trained so they can eventually find their perfect forever home. Hero Paws endeavour to match the right dog with the right home, no matter how long it takes.
If you would like to learn more about this fantastic organisation you can HERE.
What to Expect: Mix, Match, Date
When you arrive, our lovely SpeedDater host will welcome you and sign you in. You will be given a badge number that will match a table in the room and the ladies stay seated while the men rotate from table to table until they meet each woman. To help you remember all participants you will have a card to mark down all individuals that you like. There will be a break halfway through the dating for you to refill and recharge.
And after the event?
The day after your speed dating event you can log in to our secure website and click the 'matches' tab. You will find out who you mutually matched with and can get in touch again via our messaging system. Don’t forget about SpeedDater’s guarantee - if you didn’t meet someone you liked the first time your next singles event is free! What have you got to lose?
91, Dray Walk, E1 6QL
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from SpeedDater
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.