Given its location in the heart of the City of London, The Gable close to Moorgate, is hugely popular with its quirky and stylish decor and a fun-time party atmosphere. Whether it's eating, catch up drinks or partying on a school night, The Gable is a great choice for a bar in the City. Spread over…
London Valentines Lock and Key with Hot Octopuss | Ages 24-36
- No reviews.
- The Gable, Moorgate
London’s Biggest Valentine's Party!
This year we have gone bigger and better than ever before and partnered with the amazing Hot Octopuss to bring you the HOTTEST valentines day singles party.
Our Singles Parties are the perfect way to meet huge groups of solo Londoners in one night. With 200 guests in attendance, SpeedDater offers you a chance to find your perfect match and meet lots of new people. Come with a smile and an open mind and you never know who you may cross paths with.
This year we are all about promoting self love and empowering singles.
Lock and Key Party
The evening will begin with our entertaining ice-breaking game to help introduce you to as many singles as possible. We’ve organised a lock and key ice-breaker, the perfect way to spark up that initial conversation. All women will be given locks, while the men will be given keys. Your job is to find the one that matches with you. If you find your match, you're in for a chance of winning some incredible prizes from our event partner Hot Octopuss. You can match with more than one guest, so make sure you meet as many people as you can. We will also be running a singles bingo.
Optional Speed Dating
In a separate room, speed dating sessions will be in full swing. You’ll be able to sign up at the event when registering.The speed dating sessions are a perfect way to get to know the other guests in three-minute intimate bursts. The 30-minute speed dating sessions are designed only as a 'taster' at the party. Remember, our speed dating sessions are always popular, so we would advise you to arrive by 7:15 pm to guarantee yourself a place. The sessions are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Our event partner Hot Octopuss will be in attendance with their whole range of sex tech. Their pieces are revolutionary, discreet and most importantly powerful. All of their products are invented in their London office especially to deliver amazing orgasms to EVERY SINGLE BODY. Hot Octopuss pride themselves on their brand inclusivity and know that pleasure, much like life doesn’t have a “one size fits all” option. Meet with Kelly (brand Creative Director) at their pop up stand and she will give you a complimentary pleasure consultation as well as telling you all about their amazing range. Hot Octopuss will also be bringing exclusive discounts and toy bundles so that everyone can walk away happy, whether that is with a partner or a new revolutionary piece of sex tech. It is going to be a night to remember!
And after the event?
The day after your speed dating event, you can log in to our secure website and click the matches tab. You'll be able to reconnect with everyone via our site, from 11 am the following morning, for FREE! At Speeddater, we understand how important post-event communication is to your success story.
Please note: Pay on door payments are charged at the maximum ticket price, and not the early bird discount. To take advantage of the early bird offer, you must pre-book and prepay using a debit/credit card.
|Gents ticket||20:00 - 00:00||£25.00|
|Ladies ticket||20:00 - 00:00||£25.00|
25, Moorgate, EC2R 6AR
City of London
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.