London Student Speed Friending | Ages 18-24
- No reviews.
- Be at One - Regent Street
Have you just started at University and looking to meet new people?
Whether you’re looking for a new friend, a date, or even just a study buddy, this event is for you.
A chance for students across London to meet, make friends and possibly have a little flirt. And the best part? Everyone else is there for the same reason! Our student events are about bringing you together in a time when you’re facing a new chapter of independence and adventure. Sometimes this can feel lonely as well as exciting. Meeting others like yourself can make this feel less challenging.
What to Expect
This student speed frending night means you can meet lots of people your own age in a short space of time. You can make friends, have a laugh, or even find romance, you decide!
During the event, you will be going on between 8 and 12 mini dates lasting about four minutes each. Our professional hosts and well-organised events make meeting people easy and lots of fun. Come with a smile and an open mind, you never know who you could meet at one of our events.
When you arrive, our lovely SpeedDater host will welcome you and sign you in. You will be assigned a badge number that will match one of the table numbers, the girls stay seated while the boys rotate from table to table until everyone has met. To help you remember all participants, you will have a card to mark down the names of those you connected with. There will also be a break for a few drinks, gossip, and banter.
And after the event?
The day after your student event, you can log in to our secure website and click the 'matches' tab. You will find out who you mutually matched with and continue building on that connection via our messaging system. Don’t forget about Speeddater’s guarantee - if you didn’t meet someone you liked the first time, your next singles event is free! What have you got to lose?
At Speeddater, we understand how important the post-event communication is to your success story. Remember it's totally free to send/read messages to/from all the guests you have met at the event.
|Gents ticket||18:00 - 20:30||£15.00|
|Ladies ticket||18:00 - 20:30||£15.00|
Be at One - Regent Street, 10 Beak Street, Westminster London, W1F 9RA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.