We're combining finding your soulmate with pasta!
Learn from the best as you impress fellow singles with your masterful culinary skills. Let’s see what those hands can do. Knead your way through pasta cooking lessons and make it saucy! Lady and the Tramp, eat your heart out!
La Nina Caffe provides culinary experiences to get people together and rediscover the power of food and its simplicity in working magic among friends and NEW flames.
What to Expect: Cook, Date, Eat
When you arrive, our lovely SpeedDater host will welcome you and sign you in. You will then have time to mix and mingle while the other guests are arriving. To help you remember all participants you will have a card to mark down all individuals that you like. There will be a break halfway through the dating for you to refill and recharge.
'LA CUCINA', our cooking school
Learn to make fresh pasta like pros with this Two Hour Fresh Pasta Masterclass for Two at La Nina Caffe' Mercato. Under the guidance of a professional Italian chef, the two of you will learn how to make delicious ravioli and tagliatelle and prepare them with two different sauces. At the end of the class, you’ll be able to enjoy the dishes you made with a glass of Italian wine each.With all ingredients and equipment provided, this is a class sure to set you both on the path to cooking glory.
And after the event?
The day after your cooking event you can log in to our secure website and click the 'matches' tab. You will find out who you mutually matched with and can get in touch again via our messaging system.
|Gents ticket||19:00 - 21:00||£40.00|
|Ladies ticket||19:00 - 21:00||£40.00|
La Nina Caffe' e Mercato, Skyline Village, Unit 27, Marsh Wall, London, E14 9TS
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.