SpeedDater presents: A Night with James Preece - London | Ages 30-55
- No reviews.
- Samuel Pepys (formerly The Pepys)
SpeedDater is proud to present A Night With James Preece.
Held at Samuel Pepys - a charming pub and contemporary restaurant with exposed bricks, modern art and panoramic river views. This singles party will be elevated to a new level thanks to our guest of honour.
James is the UK's leading Dating Coach with over 17 years experience. He works with many companies and is regularly called upon by the media to share his views and expertise on all things dating. James will be appearing live at the event to offer one-to-one private dating advice, as well as giving a welcome talk full of useful dating tips for the evening.
This one-on-one session with James is the perfect opportunity to:
- have your dating profile reviewed,
- receive tips on how to make a good first impression,
- advice on how to build a connection or even find a long term relationship.
Build your confidence and learn the tools to make you a successful dater.
Lock and Key Party
We’ve organised a lock and key, the perfect way to spark up that initial conversation. You’ll mingle and match with your missing piece.The women will be given locks, while the men will be given keys. If you find your match, you're in for a chance of winning some incredible prizes!
Optional One-On-One’s with James Preece
As mentioned, James will be available on the night for you to book a 5 minute private session and receive tailored and relevant, dating advice specific to you.
Optional Speed Dating
Speed dating sessions will be in full swing in another room. You’ll be able to sign up at the event when registering.The speed dating sessions are a perfect way to get to know the other guests in five-minute intimate bursts. The 30-minute speed dating sessions are designed only as a 'taster' at the party. Remember, our speed dating sessions are always popular, so we would advise you to arrive by 7:15 pm to guarantee yourself a place. The sessions are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis.
And after the event?
The day after your speed dating event, you can log in to our secure website and click the matches tab. You'll be able to reconnect with everyone via our site, from 11 am the following morning, for FREE! At SpeedDater, we understand how important post-event communication is to your success story. Don’t forget about SpeedDater’s guarantee - if you didn’t meet someone you liked the first time, your next singles event is free! What have you got to lose?
Make sure your profile is updated. Include a photo of yourself so you're visible to those attending the event. Once the event opens online, reach out to those you wish to see again, and continue to build that connection.
Please note: Pay on door payments are charged at the maximum ticket price, and not the early bird discount. To take advantage of the early bird offer, you must pre-book and prepay using a debit/credit card.
7:00pm - Doors open and lock and Key/match ice-breakers begin
7.30pm - James Preece welcome talk with tips for the night
8:00pm - Optional one-on-one sessions with James commence
+ speed dating sessions start
10:45pm - Speed dating and Lock and Key come to an end
11.30pm - Bar stops serving
|Gents ticket||19:00 - 23:30||£25.00|
|Ladies ticket||19:00 - 23:30||£25.00|
Samuel Pepys (formerly The Pepys), Stew Lane (Off Upper Thames Street), London, EC4V 3PT
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.