The Conductor is a stylish new pub and restaurant on Fleet Place in Farringdon, serving up indulgent yet healthy culinary delights from, washed down by craft beer, classic cocktails, mocktails and premium non-alcoholic tipples in Central London. Now serving a variety of breakfast dishes from 8am -11am…
Festival London Lock and Key Party | Ages 24-38
- No reviews.
- The Conductor
London’s Biggest Single Parties are Back!
Warm beer, live music, running amok in fields, glitter, long drops, wellies, mud, dancing, tents, silly fun – it’s a great British institution. Music festivals!
Join us on dry land as we celebrate high summer at Festival in the City. Don’t worry there will be no mud or portaloos just over 150 of London’s finest singles enjoying a music festival themed singles party with a twist!
Expect festival themed lock and key, optional speed dating, glitter station, top DJ & more! Our Singles Parties are the perfect way to meet huge groups of solo Londoners in one night. With over 150 guests in attendance, SpeedDater offers you a chance to find your perfect match and meet lots of new people. Come with a smile and an open mind and you never know who you may cross paths with.
Lock and Key Party
The evening will begin with our entertaining ice-breaking game to help introduce you to as many singles as possible. We’ve organised a lock and key ice-breaker, the perfect way to spark up that initial conversation. All women will be given locks, while the men will be given keys. Your job is to find the one that matches with you. If you find your match, you're in for a chance of winning some incredible prizes. You can match with more than one guest, so make sure you meet as many people as you can.
Optional Speed Dating
In a separate room, speed dating sessions will be in full swing. You’ll be able to sign up at the event when registering.The speed dating sessions are a perfect way to get to know the other guests in three-minute intimate bursts. The 30-minute speed dating sessions are designed only as a 'taster' at the party. If you’re too nervous to join in on speed dating, don’t worry! You can always just grab a drink and enjoy the Lock & Key. Remember, our speed dating sessions are always popular, so we would advise you to arrive by 7:15 pm to guarantee yourself a place. The sessions are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis.
And after the event?
The day after your speed dating event, you can log in to our secure website speeddater.co.uk and click the matches tab. You'll be able to reconnect with everyone via our site, from 11 am the following morning, for FREE! At Speeddater, we understand how important post-event communication is to your success story. Don’t forget about Speeddater’s guarantee - if you didn’t meet someone you liked the first time, your next singles event is free! What have you got to lose?
Make sure your profile is updated. Include a photo of yourself so you're visible to those attending the event. Once the event opens online, reach out to those you wish to see again, and continue to build that connection.
Please note: Pay on door payments are charged at the maximum ticket price, and not the early bird discount. To take advantage of the early bird offer, you must pre-book and prepay using a debit/credit card.
1 Fleet Place, EC4M 7RA
Chancery Lane (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.