Last Night + SID21 - focaccia making workshop for singles (30's+)
- No reviews.
- SID21 café
We are excited to invite you to join our unique singles event series Last Night plus
This time we are teaming up with SID21 for a focaccia making workshop for singles only.
The workshop will be run by the Sicilian baker Laura Lo Faro, the founder and head baker of SID21 & The Biscuit Badger. During the workshop, you will have the opportunity to learn about focaccia, bread types, flours, traditional methods, the science behind fermentation and more. We will get our hands dirty and learn different techniques of handling the dough, and how to cut and stuff the focaccia, as well as get some secrets tips from Nonna herself and her original recipe. By the time you leave the workshop, you will be an expert on how to make focaccia from scratch! We will also have a break while the focaccia dough and rises, which will give us an opportunity to mingle, nibble, drink some wine AND meet beautiful like-minded singles. Once they're baked you are welcome to take your handmade bread home, and perhaps you'll be leaving with more than just focaccia!
On each LAST NIGHT PLUS event, you are likely to meet around 10-15 like-minded singles who, just like you, want an organic and natural way to meet new people in this fast-paced world. We always aim to have an equal number of guys and girls for each event.
Time: 7pm start (approx 2.5 hours total)
Dates: Weds Feb 5 / March 25 / April 15
Places are limited (Up to 20 people in total)
Age group: 30's+
Location: 21 Sidworth St, London E8 3SD
*Please note - we have a 72 hours refund policy.
LAST NIGHT PLUS — is a series of events for single, like-minded people that combines an experience/workshop/activity with an opportunity to meet that special someone. Every few months we will team up with different talents or small businesses around London and create a unique experience for you to enjoy. These events will be an opportunity for you to experience something new while meeting other single people who share similar interests - so you already have something in common! These pop-up style events will run once a month. Places are limited due to the nature of the workshops/events so be quick and secure your spot! email@example.com
**Please note that participating in the workshop is on your own risk, and we highly recommended listing to the direction from the workshop lead.
Who are we:
Last Night a Speed Date Changed My Life (LNASDCML is as short as it gets!) - is a speed dating evening. The night was founded 10 years ago to bring single people together and that way we are making this world a better place to live in. Nowadays we’re happy to claim responsibility for several weddings and relationships.
Our speed-date nights are quick, clever and a light-hearted - fun time in a relaxed atmosphere. We run the night twice a month, for age groups between the mid-’20s and late 30’s.
Check out our upcoming events here.
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
21SID - Laura Lo Faro is an Italian self-taught baker who founded The Biscuit Badger and lated opened 21SID cafe in 2018. Laura runs regular baking and cookery workshops in her cafe, where she teaches crafts taught to her by her grandmother, as well as tips and tricks she learned throughout her travels in Sicily. Her workshops offer a fantastic balance between learning, feasting, drinking and baking.
21 Sidworth St, London E8 3SD
Guy spot (early bird)
|19:00 - 22:00||£35.00|
Girl spot (early bird)
|19:00 - 22:00||£35.00|
|19:00 - 22:00||£45.00|
|19:00 - 22:00||£45.00|
|Guy+Girl (Tickets Bundles )||19:00 - 22:00||£70.00|
SID21 café, 21, Sidworth St, London, E8 3SD
London Fields (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.