- No reviews.
- Nobu Berkeley ST
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a food critic? Well wonder no more, as you are invited to join our inner circle at Nobu Berkeley ST and decide on our December Omakase menu as a Tastemaker.
Hosted in the elegant Lounge Bar, this exclusive evening will see a select group of guests taste ten Nobu dishes that have never been tried before. Executive Head Chef Mark Edwards and Head Chef Joao Miguel Da Fonseca Alegria will personally guide you through each dish. With the chefs providing one-off insights into the flavour combinations, textures and presentation of each course, guests will have a rare opportunity to go behind the scenes and learn how Nobu create menus that continue to push culinary boundaries. Each dish will be scored by guests to decide on a final Omakase menu for the month of December.
And that’s not all. To round off this very special evening, Tastemakers guests will be treated to an exclusive live music performance by prodigious singing talent – Clare Sophia.
Tickets are very limited and include a welcome cocktail, 10 tasting dishes shared between two, and live music.
Due to the nature of this event, please note specific dietary requirements cannot be catered for and there will not be dedicated vegan or vegetarian alternatives.
Please note the ticket price is not inclusive of Nobu's discretionary service charge.
Welcome cocktail, 5 course tasting dinner (10 tasting dishes) with exclusive live performance *Please note the ticket price is not inclusive of Nobu's discretionary service charge.
|18:30 - 21:30||£130.00|
Nobu Berkeley ST, 15, Berkeley Street, London, W1J 8DY
Green Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.