Smith & Sinclair Virtual Cocktails
- No reviews.
- Online - Zoom
Let your inner bartender out from the comfort of your couch with a virtual mixology class from Smith & Sinclair. Widely considered "Willy Wonka for grownups," Melanie Goldsmith and Emile Sinclair invented the world's first alcoholic gummy cocktail in 2014, and want to bring these creations to you. This exciting cocktail class teaches your group the ins and outs of making a cocktail that's as fun to make as it is to drink. What could be better?
- One hour virtual 'Stir Crazy' private mixology workshop led by Smith & Sinclair Co-Founder and Head of Innovation, Emile Sinclair
- You will learn how to create three unique cocktails from home
- An invite including zoom ID, ingredient list, and logistics will be sent to all guests prior to the event
- A Smith & Sinclair Workshop Kit is included in your ticket price and will be sent to all guests. Kit includes Alcoholic Cocktail Gummies, instant cocktail effervescent tablets, edible glitter dust, Happy Hour Cocktail candies, cocktail shaker & little extra instant party starter (aka a surprise!)
- An easily attainable ingredient list is given to you prior to the event (ex. vodka, basil, lemon). Alternatives will be provided should you not have certain items
We're on a mission to Make Adult More Fun & are looking forward to making some fabulous cocktails with you!
Virtual Masterclass Ticket - 1 person
|19:00 - 20:00||£45.00|
Online - Zoom, In the comfort of your own home, london, london, SE16 4RP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.