She Wears The Trousers supper club
- No reviews.
- Social Pantry Café
Let the women dominate the kitchen for an evening where she definitely wears the trousers.
The 4-course menu will draw inspiration from each of these talented female chefs' experience in professional kitchens with a focus on seasonality with fresh, delicious and fun dishes aplenty.
Come along, relax and let the ladies behind three leading London food brands do the hard work!
Tickets are limited so get one before they're gone. Don't forget to a grab a bottle or two (it's BYOB) and whether you end up dancing on the table or rolling home full, these amazing ladies will make sure you have an evening to remember!
Founded in 2011 by Alex Head, Social Pantry was born out of an adoration for fresh, seasonal and delicious food. Alex’s cool and unassuming approach to food and entertaining has seen Social Pantry Café become the go-to company for brands such as Alexander McQueen & Louis Vuitton, with her sell-out supper club nights named as ‘One to Watch’ by Harper’s Bazaar.
With an increasing amount of female chefs who work in kitchens and generally take pride in their appearance, there' a growing demand for more stylish, flattering chef uniforms. Over her years in the kitchen, chef Maxine Thompson found herself frustrated at the unbecoming trousers she and her fellow female cooks had to wear, so she began sketching the ideal female chef trouser - one designed for functionality and comfort, but also for style. Thus Polka Pants was born!
Joey has worked in various top London restaurants and curates gorgeous recipes for organic food brands and Great British Chefs; she also works as an ambassador for Daylesford Organic, to coordinate and host monthly panel evenings that focus on food, farming and sustainability.
Standard ticket to supper club includes 4-course menu.
|19:00 - 22:30||£35.00|
170A Lavender Hill Battersea SW11 5TG
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.