Sake Discovery - Introduction to Sake & Pairing
- No reviews.
- Japan Centre Ichiba
JAPAN CENTRE ICHIBA - SAKE DISCOVERY
Discover the basics of sake with Satomi Dosseur where you'll learn about the history, core ingredients and how to classify the various types of Japanese rice wine. This will be followed by tastings, where we will highlight flavours and tastes and how to pair and serve with various cuisines.
Satomi Dosseur is a Japanese Sake specialist and Director of Enshu Ltd, providing SSI (Sake Service Institute) International’s Kikisake-shi course as well as sake related events and seminars.
Her first encounter with sake was in the Japanese restaurant Kozue in the luxury Park Hyatt Tokyo hotel. In 2005, she moved to the UK to join London-based, contemporary Japanese restaurant Roka and Zuma, to explore and understand more about sake outside of Japan.
*To ensure proper timekeeping, we ask that customers arrive 10 minutes before the talk starts.
Introduction to Sake & Pairing
|18:30 - 20:00||£30.00|
Japan Centre Ichiba, Level -2, Westfield Shepherd's Bush, Westfield Square, London, W12 7HB
White City (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.