Date Night, Food & Drink, Pop-Up, Something A Little Different
Calling all rum connoisseurs, rum enthusiasts or pirate wannabes: our food and rum tasting experience is one of a kind. Rhum Agricole is one of the rarest rums in the world and the Beachcomber is the Rhum Agricole specialist bar in London with over 150 different types of rums behind the bar and a large focus on rum from the French islands and Vanessa Bolosier, author of Creole Kitchen concocted just the food pairing menu to complement it!
The Evening Standard voted The Beachcomber one the best London beach bar. As you enter this laid-back, West London hidden gem, you feel transported to tropical climes. Our professional mixologists, will train you to specifically taste rum by identify the complex aromas it can have as well as challenge you to a blind folded test and Vanessa will introduce you to experiential Caribbean food from her island.
It's a 1.5 hour experience with an introduction to rum: production process, origins, history and interesting facts, an introduction to colour, aroma, flavour and body and a blind test challenge. FUN, FOOD and RUM!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.