Ruben Reubens X 12:51
Special guest chef evening at 12:51. Brixton's Kitchen competition winner Ruben's Reubens will be hosting a one off evening at 12:51.
Ruben's Reubens is an un-traditional kosher-style delicatessen. They specialise in salt beef with much of the food being inspired from a Polish/Jewish heritage and then bringing that together with a London upbringing to create some of the best salt beef Reubens in London.
Normally based in Brixton village they are bringing their dishes north of the river for one night only at 12:51 based in Islington.
Simply book the time would like to come and then sit down relax and enjoy some of the best Reubens in London!
Tickets are £5 which get's taken off the price of your bill.
Time slot of 6:00-8pm
|18:00 - 20:00||£5.00|
Time slot of 8-9:30pm
|20:00 - 21:30||£5.00|
Time slot 9:30-11pm
|21:30 - 23:00||£5.00|
12:51, 107, Upper Street, London, N1 1QN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.