Pannage Pork Cozido Dinner hosted by Leandro Carreira
- No reviews.
Londrino invites you to a Pannage Pork Cozido Dinner hosted by Leandro Carreira
The dinner will be served at a communal table to celebrate the pannage pork together. Guests sitting on one communal table experiencing the Cozido, is a typical autumn dish from Portugal. Chef Leandro Carreira will be opening a special Ham which he has been curing in house.
4 course dinner for £40 per person.
Pannage Pork Cozido
Cozido meaning “boiled “ is an Autumn dish traditionally pheasant food made with local charcuterie and other animal meat like beef, pork and lamb are showcased.
Pannage is the practice of releasing livestock-pigs in a forest. Historically, it was a right or privilege granted to local people on common land or in royal forests
In-house cured pannage ham following a family recipe, served with house pickles and sour dough bread, olive oil from the North of Portugal
Blood pudim with rice served with turnips tops and grated daikon, washed onion salad
Cozido a minhota chicken, pork – Faceira, belly, ears, chourizo pancheta, lomo, beef, carrots, turnips, cabbage rice, beans
Sweet “scrambled eggs’ with Almonds and cinnamon
Londrino, the first restaurant from Leandro Carreira will observe the flavours, traditions and ingredients from Leandro’s native Portugal, through the eyes of a chef that now calls London home.
Encompassing both a restaurant and a casual wine bar, we are located on Snowsfields, in the residential red brick streets in the shadow of and Shard and minutes walk from London Bridge.
Londrino, 36 Snowsfields, Southwark, London, SE1 3SU
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.