Old Compton Brasserie is a brand new Cafe, Bar and Brasserie Restaurant bringing together the beloved characteristics of Soho. A relaxed yet creative space where guests are treated to a seasonal menu including modern twists on all the well known favourites from Ham Egg & Chips to Egg's Benedict.Combined…
Mary Poppins and dinner at Old Compton Brasserie
- No reviews.
- Old Compton Brasserie
Disney Theatrical and Cameron Mackintosh's multi-award-winning MARY POPPINS THE MUSICAL returns to its original home, London's Prince Edward Theatre, with performances scheduled for the autumn.
Mary Poppins is Practically Perfect! Everyone's original favourite nanny arrives at the Banks household just in time to set things straight with wisdom a bit of magic and a song or two. Join Mary, Jane and Michael as they feed the birds and fly kites. You'll hear many of your favourite songs from the 1964 film including 'Chim Chim Cher-ee,’ ‘A Spoonful of Sugar,’ ‘Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious,’ and ‘Let’s Go Fly a Kite' and you'll meet new characters and learn new songs that will have you floating out of the Prince Edward Theatre.
Zizi Strallen returns to her eponymous role as Mary Poppins following critical and audience acclaim on the sell-out international tour and she is joined by the award-winning Charlie Stemp as Bert.
As part of your experience you will enjoy a two course meal with a welcome drink on arrival at Old Compton Brasserie, Soho's newest restaurant located in the heart of Soho. Poiosed as the neighbourhood's newest artistic outpost, guests will enjoy the contemporary British food in a relaxed and creative setting.
The inspiring space recaptures the identity of ;forgotten soho' with bespoke artwork from local street artists, pop paintings of iconic names synonymous with age area such as Twiggy and Kate Moss and urban pieces that celebrate the area's iconic history.
Mary Poppins with Dinner at Old Compton Brasserie
includes a 2 course pre show dinner at Old Compton Brasserie with a welcome drink per person and a top price ticket to see the show
|17:00 - 22:00||£125.00|
34-36 Old Compton Street, W1D 4TR
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.