- Brasserie Max at Covent Garden Hotel
MARTINI MONDAYS AT BRASSERIE MAX
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH CHASE DISTILLERY
EVERY MONDAY FROM 16 APRIL – 7 MAY 2018
Brasserie Max at Covent Garden Hotel has partnered with Chase Distillery, Britain’s first Single-Estate distillery, to launch Martini Mondays, a series of hosted evenings celebrating the much loved classic cocktail.
Join us around the bar for an intimate masterclass with Fred Barton or James Chase from Chase Distillery, who will give you a history lesson on the story behind the martini and the family-run Chase Distillery, over a cocktail or two.
Guests will enjoy a welcome cocktail of their choice from the specially created menu. Choose from six martinis based around the senses, including The Pink, made using Chase Pink Grapefruit gin, with floral and citrus undertones, perfectly balanced with Brasserie Max’s homemade Champagne rose cordial, and Dirty and Chilli, made using Smoked Chase vodka, Fino Xeco sherry, olive brine and Habanero chilli tincture which was inspired by a trip to Mexico, where Brasserie Max’s bartenders filled their backpacks with Habaneros to create this superb, smoky, spicy, chilli martini.
£12 per person, including one Martini cocktail and masterclass.
For more information, please call Brasserie Max on 020 7806 1007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin Monday's at Brasserie Max
A complimentary martini on arrival and a selection of bespoke martini's created by Chase Distillery and Brasserie Max's bar team
|19:30 - 21:30||£12.00|
Brasserie Max at Covent Garden Hotel, Covent Garden Hotel, Monmouth Street, London, WC2H 9HB
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.