LONDON COCKTAIL MONTH - FORDS GIN MARTINIS & OYSTERS ON THE HAM YARD ROOF TERRACE
- Ham Yard Hotel
MARTINIS & OYSTERS
ROOF TERRACE AT HAM YARD HOTEL
THURSDAY 21st OCTOBER 2021
Join us for an evening of shaking and shucking as Ham Yard Hotel and Fords Gin serve up the perfect pairing of ice cold martinis and freshly shucked oysters.
With a thoughtful mix of nine botanicals, Fords Gin blends juniper and coriander seed with citrus, florals and spices to create a chorus of flavours. Flawlessly pure it is the perfect foundation to this unforgettable food and drink pairing.
In this exclusive one-off event hosted on the roof terrace at Ham Yard Hotel, enjoy views over Soho’s rooftops as you sip on a selection of expertly crafted martinis, each served with a freshly shucked oyster from the cool, clean seas of Great Britain.
Bringing this unique culinary experience to life, the evening will be hosted by Ham Yard Hotel's master mixologists alongside a Fords Gin ambassador and professional shucker!
Tickets are £15 per person, including access to the exclusive Roof Terrace and a complimentary Martini and oyster pairing.
Two 90 minute sessions are available from 6pm–7.30pm or 8pm–9.30pm
Ham Yard Hotel - London Cocktail Month - Fords Gin Martinis and Oysters on the Roof Terrace - 6pm arrival
Fords Gin Martinis and Oysters on the Ham Yard Hotel Roof Terrace. Ticket includes a martini of your choice from the menu and an oyster. Session from 6pm - 7.30pm
|18:00 - 19:30||£15.00|
Ham Yard Hotel - London Cocktail Month - Fords Gin Martinis and Oysters on the Roof Terrace - 8pm arrival
Fords Gin Martinis and Oysters on the Ham Yard Hotel Roof Terrace. Ticket includes a martini of your choice from the menu and an oyster. Session from 8pm - 9.30pm
|20:00 - 21:30||£15.00|
Ham Yard Hotel, 1, Ham Yard, London, SW6 7LU
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.