- No reviews.
- John The Unicorn
Regular, run-of-the-mill speed dating is so boring and monotonous and “singles” cocktail parties are…. Well… A little bit w*nky. Share an experience that’s a little bit different making it so much easier to break the ice with somebody.
How It Works:
What are good building blocks for a solid relationship? Well, building blocks. Right? Anyway, work your way around the room by playing Jenga with cool, like-minded people and get to know them in a relaxed atmosphere with cool music. Some of the blocks will contain great ice-breaking questions and hilarious DARES to make the evening a little more interesting. Just try not to chew on the blocks…… Or throw them at each other’s heads.
We’re not going to promise you that you’re going to meet “the one” but we can guarantee you’ll have a great time meeting new people!
2 girl tickets
2 boys tickets
1 girl and 1 boy ticket
157-159 Rye Lane SE15 4TL
Peckham Rye (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.