Immersive Dining Experience @ Chino Latino
- No reviews.
- Park Plaza London Riverbank
In celebration of Art night London 2018, Chino Latino’s Executive Chef Werner Seebach has created an immersive and completely "dotty" tasting menu inspired by award winning Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama. Enjoy 5 courses starting in Chino Latino and ending up on the 11th floor of the Executive Lounge where you will experience an immersive edible dessert room. With views of London skyline and live music, enjoy this truly imaginative and unique evening where food and art take centre stage. Works such as "white infinity nets", 1950 and "all the eternal love I have for pumpkins", 2016 have been recreated into something visually striking yet delicious to eat. Limited places available for just £70 per person.
CL Art night Tasting menu 6.30pm
5 course tasting menu - 6.30pm seating
CL Art night Tasting menu 7.00pm
5 Course tasting menu - 7.00pm seating
CL Art Night Tasting menu 7.30pm
5 Course tasting menu - 7.30pm seating
CL Art Night Tasting menu 8.00pm
5 Course tasing menu - 8.00pm seating
CL Art Night Tasting menu 8.30pm
5Course Tasting menu
18 Albert Embankment SE17TJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.