Guest Chef Tommy Heaney @ 12:51
- No reviews.
12:51 have special guest chef evening with Tommy Heaney from Heaneys in Cardiff!
Tommy Heaney was one of the regional finalist on the Great British Menu 2018 alongside 12:51's own chef James Cochran!
Serving an exclusive 6 course taster menu showcasing both of the chef's unique styles of cooking!
Choose what time you would like to come between 6pm and 10pm and then sit down and enjoy a 2 hour tasting menu!
Limited spaces so book quickly!!!!
Taster menu starting at 6pm
|18:00 - 20:00||£75.00|
Taster menu starting at 6:30pm
|18:30 - 20:30||£75.00|
Taster menu starting at 7pm
|19:00 - 21:00||£75.00|
Taster menu starting at 7:30pm
|19:30 - 21:30||£75.00|
Taster menu starting at 8:15pm
|20:15 - 22:15||£75.00|
Taster menu starting at 8:45pm
|20:45 - 20:45||£75.00|
Taster menu starting at 9:15pm
|21:15 - 23:15||£75.00|
Taster menu starting at 9:45pm
|21:45 - 23:45||£75.00|
12:51, 107, Upper Street, London, N1 1QN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.