Drink Along with Cocktail - Immersive cocktail tasting menu with pizza and movie screening
- No reviews.
- Lost Boys Pizza
To celebrate London Cocktail Week this year we are doing a screening of the movie that started the world's love affair with COCKTAIL bartenders!
£40 Ticket Includes a pizza, 5 drinks and the movie screening and an opportunity to do the infamous 'RedEye Challenge'.
Sofa seats £5 extra
This is a one time offer for London Cocktail Week - Never show surprise never lose your cool!
Lagerita (not quite a red-eye! Lager, Espalon Tequila, ginger & lime)
Dark & Stormy (Appletons Rum, lime, ginger beer, bitters)
Turqoise Blue (blue curacao, koko kanu, apple)
Jus D'amor (Wray & Nepphew overproof rum, lime, passion fruit, fire)
Sazerac (fancy cognac, sugar & bitters)
sofa seat, pizza & bottomless
a guaranteed seat on a sofa. sofas seat 2 people.
|19:45 - 23:00||£40.00|
seat, pizza & bottomless
a comfortable seat with a view of the screen
|19:45 - 23:00||£45.00|
Lost Boys Pizza, 141, Junction Road, London, N19 5PX
Tufnell Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.