Crafternoon: Make Your Own Rose-Petal Body Oils & Bath Salts
- No reviews.
Herbal Wellbeing: Make Your Own Rose-Petal Body Oils & Bath Salts
If you’re looking for some self-care activities in the winter months, then making your own herbal wellbeing products in a great place to start. In this session, we’re learning about the soothing properties of rose flowers, which are soothing to the skin, promote a positive mood and are anti-inflammatory for the whole body. They’ve been associated with love and romance since the times of the Ancient Greeks and Romans due to their beautiful scent. You’ll be learning how to make your own bath salts and body and face oils, perfect for giving yourself some self-care and self-love post-Valentines day.
|Crafternoon: Make Your Own Rose-Petal Body Oils & Bath Salts||18:30 - 20:30||£45.00|
LIDO, The Curtain hotel & members club, 45 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3PT
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.