BYOB Caviar Tasting Experience in Notting Hill
- No reviews.
- Caviar Artisan
An interactive masterclass open to anyone and everyone interested in becoming a Caviar Aficionado. Learn about the fascinatingly chequered history of Caviar, different varieties, the etiquette of serving & art of enjoying this luxurious delicacy. Receive a certificate of attendance after the session.
The Caviar tasting includes Caviar Artisan’s finest caviar:
• 30g Royal Baerii per guest - new world caviar
• 30g Imperial Oscietra Gold per guest - traditionally reserved for royalty
• 30g Beluga Caviar per guest - King of all Caviar Kings
• All accompanied with blinis, buttered toast, crème fraîche & ice-cold mineral water to cleanse the palate.
The training includes:
• History of Sturgeon & Caviar trade
• Caviar culture and prominence: James Bond effect
• A guide to Baerii, Imperial Oscietra & Beluga: how to distinguish between the different varieties
• The etiquette of serving & handling caviar
• ‘V’ is for vodka: what drinks to offer
• The art of eating & enjoying caviar: tongue or teeth?
Hosted by our in-house Caviar Industry Specialist (with family ties to the trade for over 30 years)- who will share true tales of London’s 1980 secret Caviar trade and take you on a journey into the hidden past, culture, varieties & features of caviar.
Our Caviar Cellar is a discreet and intimate offering for both new and regular clients. Catering to our most discerning customers, our lower deck leads to an exclusive underground Caviar Cellar where we can host our VIP clients in comfort and privacy.The intimate Cellar provides a spine tingling ambiance, featuring caramel colour palate, dimmed candle lighting and ship inspired décor – channelling the charm of a Captain’s Quarters.
Certificate of attendance:
At the end of the session participants will be issued with a Caviar Artisan certificate of attendance.
Caviar Tasting & Training
BYOB - Free Corkage
180 Kensington Church Street London W8 4DP
Notting Hill Gate (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.