THE DEAD PARROT SOCIETY'S STAND-UP COMEDY AT THE ANGLERS
- The Anglers
Join us for a rib-tickling evening of comedy fun & games starring........
Marcel Lucont: Marcel Lucont is a flâneur, raconteur, and bon-viveur. France's premier misanthropist and lover with his unique blend of sardonic wit and Gallic charm. Alter ego of Alexis Dubus. Winner of multiple awards including Chortle, Best Fringe show and Best comedy show at the Edinburgh festival.
“Fresh, accessible and hilarious” The Guardian
“Wonderful French wit… Superb stuff… His elegant, sardonic turns of phrase are an utter joy” Time Out
“Excellently dry” The Times
“Wickedly funny” The Telegraph
See Marcel Lucont live on - Tonightly with Tom Ballard (ABC Comedy , Australia)
Rosie Wilby: Award-winning comedian, broadcaster and author who has appeared many times on BBC Radio 4 programmes including Woman’s Hour, Loose Ends, The Human Zoo and Four Thought.
"Excellent" Time Out.
"One of London’s doyennes of thoughtful, intimate, and warmly entertaining comedy” Metro.
Juliet Meyers: Juliet has often been described as feisty, whimsical and energetic. In addition to on-stage style, she also has opinions, using her ascerbic wit she shoots down a range of targets from world religion to the mouse destroying her life. Writer on The Sarah Millican Television Programme and 8 out of 10 Cats.
'Smart and very funny!' Independent.
'Quirky and original' **** BroadwayBaby.com
Robin Boot: Musical comedian or comedic musician - call him what you like - Robin Boot’s “Rockomedy” takes you on a musical journey which combines clever word-play and darkly surreal lyrics with incredible guitar, percussive feet and beautiful hair - what more can you ask for?!
'Clever, unpredictable puns... and the guitar is top notch' Broadway Baby
MC- Tom Webb: is a hilarious, award-winning comedian, actor, TV warm-Up and exceptional biography writer, performing all over the country in venues including The Soho Theatre & Battersea Arts Centre.
He has performed all over the World & on Dave TV, as David Baddiel’s assistant, Aaron, in ‘FC Dave’.
‘Ingenious and fresh' Time Out
‘Hilarious... A comedy treat' Edinburgh Evening News
‘One of the best MCs on the circuit' London Is Funny
|General admission||20:00 - 23:30||£10.00|
The Anglers, 3, Broom Road, Teddington, TW11 9NR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.