Tuesday, statistically the least likely day of the week to get a second date.
"Please Don't Date Me" is a comedic exploration of dating experiences, data, and adventures. Each month we book incredible comedians to share funny anecdotes, mishaps, and awkward encounters from their dating life. Bad dates, bizarre dating profiles, and humorous observations about modern dating culture.
Through witty storytelling, observational comedy, and perhaps even audience interaction, the comedian aims to entertain the crowd by highlighting the humorous side of their dating misadventures. The show may touch on relatable themes of romantic struggles, failed connections, and the trials and tribulations of finding love in the modern world.
Overall, "Please Don't Date Me" serves as a comedic platform to share relatable dating experiences and provide laughter-filled entertainment for the audience for Single and Couples alike.
Show Duration Apx 1:45hr.
SHOW: at 8PM
Event Price: £6.50
Comedy Cabin is less than a minute from Hoxton Overground station, inside the Hoxton Cabin on Kingsland Road in Shoreditch is where you’ll find the hippest little gem in London’s comedy crown.
Before our shows, lounge around in the Hoxton Cabin, meet up with friends, grab some nachos, and a cocktail. Or try out some the incredible selection of local Vietnamese food that line either side of Kingsland Road.
|8PM Ticket||20:00 - 21:45||£6.50|
Comedy Cabin, 132 Kingsland Road, London, E2 8DP
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.