The event takes place at Impact Brixton, an extraordinarily unique and vibey co-working space in the iconic Brixton Village. Expect a very relaxed and friendly environment with various zones to suit your mood throughout the night. You'll find almost every board game imaginable dotted throughout the space and comfy spots for playing one of our retro games consoles. You should brace yourself for loud screaming around ridiculously competitive party games and sign up for The Super Mega Dope Quiz if you want to boost your connections and have genuine fun while doing so.
Upon arrival, you'll get a red, yellow, green or blue wristband corresponding to different teams. Keep track of all your victories on the night to boost your team's score. The wristbands provide an easy icebreaker, and the winning team also gets a grand prize.
Your ticket includes a complimentary glass of delicious rum punch with the rum made in house by Market Row and a locally sourced meal served between 18.00- 19.00.
Later in the night, once the ice is well and truly melted, head upstairs to the bar for entertainment; it varies each month, but stand-up comedy and karaoke are firm favourites. Finally, at roughly 10:30 pm, our extraordinary DJ turns up the volume in the bar while the chill-vibe continues downstairs.
Creatives should never let anyone tell them how to dress.
|Standard Ticket||18:00 - 23:00||£15.00|
Standard + Coworking Day Pass + Lunch
Join us from 9am to co work with us. We provide lunch at Lunch Club at 1300 and then chill with us at Last Friday
|09:00 - 23:00||£25.00|
Impact Brixton, 17a, Electric Lane, Brixton, SW9 8LA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.