Edinburgh previews: Red Richardson + Daniel Audritt
- Grove bar and restaurant
- No reviews.
Stand up comedy at the London authentic, award-winning, modern Mediterranean restaurant. It is just a short walk from Hammersmith tube station and the Apollo, a popular destination of celebrities, frequently visited by stars, such as: Alan Sugar, Adrian Charles, Bill Baily and Olly Murs.
Comedy night starts at 7:30pm and finishes at the latest 10:15pm, this is another one of our shows for the Edinburgh previews season and features some of the finest comedy talent. First half will feature ten minute sets from semi pro acts. The second half will then focus on the talents of future Live at the Apollo stars, Red Richardson and Daniel Audritt.
Red Richardson is a Stand up comedian, comedy writer and actor. In 2013 he wrote and starred in the well received online comedy web short ‘Charity case’. In 2014 Red began performing stand up to a great reception at comedy clubs around the country and was a finalist in the nationwide stand up competition ’So you think you’re funny’ and is also a finalist in ‘The Sqwauker Award’ and `Golden Jesters stand up comedy award’. Red also performed his own very successful stand up comedy show ‘Better than crap’ at the 2015 Edinburgh fringe. Outside of the world of stand up, Red is developing his own comedy series. Here is Red Richardson in action:https://vimeo.com/147038336.
Daniel started to perform stand-up comedy in December 2013 as a means of engaging directly with audiences to advance his writing. His style combines self-deprecating one-liners with a personal narrative. Having caught the bug, Daniel is trying to pursue yet another dream. His talent has not gone unnoticed with him reaching the semi-finals or better of prestigious new act comed competitions, which include: Amused moose laugh off, So you think you are funny and Piccadily comedy club New comedian of the year He is also a filmmaker and a playwright. Here is a clip of some of his other work:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zlN8JECfho.
Happy hour + A la carte food discounts
You must show this ticket at the bar and it entitles you to a 10% discount on the A la carte menu and gives you Happy hour discount on selected drinks. Also, make sure you turn up early, as seating cannot be guaranteed.
83 Hammersmith Grove W6 0NQ
83 Hammersmith Grove W6 0NQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.