Edinburgh giants: Don Biswas + friends
- No reviews.
- Grove bar and restaurant
Stand up comedy at the London authentic, award-winning, modern Mediterranean restaurant. It is just a short walk from Hammersmith tube station and the Apollo, a popular destination of celebrities, frequently visited by stars, such as: Alan Sugar, Adrian Charles, Bill Baily and Olly Murs.
Comedy night starts at 7:30pm and finishes at the latest 10:15pm, this is the third of our Edinburgh previews and features some of the finest comedy out there. First half will feature a wide range of up and coming acts. Whilst the second half will be dedicated to the preview of brilliant gag merchant, Don Biswas.
Don Biswas has been performing stand-up comedy since mid 2007. His unique set combines both razor sharp one-liners, with humour about having Dyspraxia (organization and coordination difficulties) and mild traits of Asperger's Syndrome and the effect it has on him. Also thrown into the mix are quirky observational, political and topical humor. This has not gone unnoticed within the comedy community, he has won London New Comedy Award , has beein a finalist in the Leicester Square Theatre New Comedian Of the Year and has twice been the winner of the Comedy Store King Gong Show.
He is now performing 15-30 minute sets for some of the top comedy clubs in the country, including: Great Comedy nights, Funny Farm Comedy Club, Picadilly Comedy Club, Soho Comedy Club, Downstairs at the Kings Head and Crack Comedy Club. Here are some clips showing the maestro at work:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOwnLu7QiaM and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIBjOKs8jsU.
Happy hour + A la carte food discounts
Must show ticket at the bar. You must arrive as early as possible, this ticket does not guarantee admission or seating
83 Hammersmith Grove W6 0NQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.