- No reviews.
- Comedy Cabin
Comedy's hippest hidden gem.
Are you looking for love? Join us for the hottest stand-ups in your area vying for love in an interactive comedy night like no other.
The rules are simple: We take one single looking for their soulmate. We present them four comedians, giving us their best material on love, relationships, and dating. THEN, our lucky single will have to choose ONE to fall head over heels in LOVE with. Comedy with heart, soulmates GUARANTEED.
Bring your single friends (even if you're not)!
Start time: 20.00pm
End time: 21.30pm
Comedy Cabin is less than a minute from Hoxton Overground station, inside the Hoxton Cabin on Kingsland Road in Shoreditch is where you’ll find the hippest little gem in London’s comedy crown.
Before our shows, lounge around in the Hoxton Cabin, meet up with friends, grab some nachos, and a cocktail. Or try out some the incredible selection of local Vietnamese food that line either side of Kingsland Road.
Reserve a seat and popcorn.
|20:00 - 21:25||£5.00|
Comedy Cabin, 132 Kingsland Road, London, E2 8DP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.