Comedy & Variety Show at The Coach House 7 Oxendon St SW1 - Groovie Comedy
- The Coach House
We are a production company specializing in showcasing talents in stand up comedy, musical /character/ sketch / improv comedy and dance / musical theatre improvisation. We are dedicated to bring fun, engaging and memorable live experiences through our passion and backgrounds in performing arts. Each of our productions is unique with our variety of hosts and performing artists.
Our raison d’être is to bring people together to enjoy their night out in London, and elsewhere when we are involved in touring shows, and laugh and have fun together.
We focus on showcasing diverse talents and aim to balance some of the inequalities in the entertainment industry and discovering acts who may not have been spotted elsewhere yet. On our line ups everybody is a rising star otherwise we would not book them. We hope you enjoy your time with us and come back again. Bring friends. Spread the word. Leave us a review both as Groovie Bunch and individual producers/hosts/comperes.
Follow our production team, comperes and performers not home but on social media, of course:
All tickets offers are here including KEY WORKERS discounts:
20% OFF food at The Coach House for Groovie Comedy customers 2 hours before the show just show your tickets. Reserve a table HERE.
N.B. All events carry ‘filming/photographing in progress throughout the show’ notice. For an option to be seated outside of camera lenses, please make your request on entering the room.
Our regular hosts include Vix Leyton, Thomas W Kelly, Alex Ratman, Wes Defoe, Mike Sheer, Katie McLeod, Sonia Aste, Brooke Hoerr and Gordi. They all have years of experience in hosting events and will make sure you have a great time. Follow us on social media @grooviecomedy and our host and performers too. We regularly include TV comedians and superstars of the comedy world so you never know who you might bump into at our venues.
|19:30 - 21:00||£12.00|
The Coach House, 7, Oxendon Street, London, SW1Y 4EE
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.