Just a short stroll from Finsbury Park station, you'll find British boozer The World's End fronting a classic combo of pub grub, sports and music. From being dog-friendly to boasting an outdoor garden, this drinking destination has all bases covered across a laid-back space of leather booths and traditional…
Comedy Night at The Worlds End
- No reviews.
- World's End
If you're on the hunt for a good ol' laugh then look no further! The Worlds End is bringing you top notch comedy with some of the funniest comedians on offer! If you're a bit peckish or feeling thirsty head over to the bar for some delicious food and tasty drinks. Psst.... we'll also be doing 2 for £12 cocktails on the night so treat yourself and a mate to a delicious Strawberry Daquiri or a Salted Caramel Espresso Martini, yum.
The show will start at 8, but doors are open all day so get here a little early to help yourself to a drink.... or two.
We'll also have 10 minute intervals between each act so don't worry about missing the show to get yourself a drink!
- Prince Abdi
Prince Abdi is a British stand up comedian/Actor/Writer. As well as being a regular on the UK comedy circuit , Prince Abdi has performed in various countries overseas including USA, Canada, Turkey, Holland, Northern Ireland and Kenya.
Prince Has Supported the Likes of Dave Chappelle, Stephen K Amos, Jack Whitehall and Reg D Hunter. Prince has written and starred in his own TV sketch for the BBC, Comedy Central and ITV as well as comedy and drama features.
- Arielle Souma
Double F – French & Fabulous! Based in south London, Brixton, Arielle Souma adds colour and diversity to the comedy scene. Her distinctive style is punchy, blunt, accessible and empowering!
- Michael Legge
Michael is a stand up, writer, actor, compere, improviser, warm-up and Chortle and Sony award winner. His Edinburgh show, The Idiot is available on Next-up comedy. He has performed several acclaimed solo shows at the Edinburgh Festival and comedy clubs across the world, including Australia, USA, Canada, Singapore, the Netherlands, Germany and Dubai.
"Without doubt, one of the best comperes and improvisers on the circuit." - TIME OUT LONDON
The Worlds End, 21-23, Stroud Green Road, London, N4 3EF
Finsbury Park (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.