Being one of Camden's oldest pubs having established back in 1787, this historic pub is open 7 nights a week serving up comedy, club nights and food from the resident chefs from Smoke ‘n’ Buns. You can expect comedy 7 nights a week in the upstairs Camden Comedy Club and then Thursday, Friday and…
Batman Comedy Knight
In another one of our very silly experimental comedy nights, described as “totally stupid and so much fun” by Time Out, Laugh Out London is proud to present a night dedicated to the Dark Knight himself… BATMAN!
Date: Friday 2nd October 2015
Venue: The Camden Head, 100 Camden High St, London NW1 0LU
Nearest tube: Camden Town (7 minutes walk)
Time: Doors 8pm, Start 8.30pm
Tickets: £4 advance, £5 door
Gotham City (Camden Comedy Club for the evening) is under threat from all of Batman’s most dangerous foes, The Jokeman, Double Face, Feline Woman, P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pick-up-a-penguin and Mr Frosty. Meanwhile the world's richest detective has to host a dinner party!
Star of the online series “Becoming Batman”
“Very funny” -New York Post
“Laughs come thick and fast…definitely one to watch” -Fest
“Confident performance of confident material…priceless” - Chortle
“Irritating stand up from an irritating man” - Broadway Baby
“Highton has the storyteller’s gift”- **** Chortle
“Wonderful surrealism” -The Guardian
“Master of the intellectual dick joke” - Time Out
“Certain belly laughs” - **** Sunday Times
“Brilliant... His technique is flawless, his observations astute” - Chortle.
“A powerfully positive attitude that will cheer even the most jaded” **** Chortle
“Bec Hill’s an innovative talent to keep an eye on” – **** Time Out
“Side-splittingly funny” ***** -Three Weeks
Star of the critically acclaimed Bat-Fan at the Edinburgh Fringe.
“Wildly, fanatically talented” - **** The Skinny
“If you like Batman you’ll love this show, and even if you don’t you’ll still find plenty of laughs here” - **** ThreeWeeks
“A quirky, very funny new stand up… refreshingly original” -Time Out
|Advance||20:30 - 23:00||£4.00|
100, Camden High Street,Camden, NW1 0LU
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.