The White Rabbit Presents... Down the Rabbit Hole!
- Rolling Stock
- No reviews.
Curiouser and curiouser...across East London there have been rumours, whispers of whisker, tales of white fluffy tails, ears pricking and a pocket-watch ticking.
We're hear to confirm the rumours are true: THE WHITE RABBIT IS BACK!
Chase him down the rabbit hole. Take a chance: head where magic prevails, and mad-hatters dance.
Where drinks scream DRINK ME, lovers scream EAT ME and the purple dragon breathes fire 'til you're lit. Where anything goes and nobody knows what is illusion and what is legit.
This white fluffy nutter will take you away, but remember to hold on to your hat, as the house and the disco tunes pleasure your ears. You'll be grinning like the Cheshire Cat.
"It's entirely bonkers" said the Mad Hatter, "but I'll tell you a secret, the best parties usually are.''
Max Van Morrison - Secret Garden Party
Peachy Grooves - Secret Garden Party
Gregory Mason - Wilderness
Joe Wolley - Boom towm
Mean Machine - Boom Town
The Get Down Brother (Disco Special)
Plus Exclusive Live: Nikita Holly
The White Rabbit is elusive,
he won't make it easy,
answer his riddle correctly,
and your trip-down hole will be breezy.
|2nd Release||21:00 - 06:00||£15.00|
|Final Release||21:00 - 06:00||£20.00|
48 Kingsland rd E2 8dn
48 Kingsland rd E2 8dn
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.