Camden Market has been transformed into an immersive 1920’s inspired playground of music, food and drink called Solomons’Yard. Playing on the heritage of the historic location think Peaky Blinders with a heavy touch of glamour. Encased in a stargazing stretch canopy, punters will be served drinks such as hot buttered rum cocktails by gorgeous flapper girls while being tempted by the culinary delights on offer from the best of CamdenMarket’s Global street food kitchen. Heated VIP booths are also available for hire and offer a walm cozy environment for groups of upto 60. the dance floor is completely covered so the winter whether shouldnt be a deterrent. with great tunes and incredible food and drinks a plenty you would be mad to miss out on the few remaining tickets.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
joba events ltd
Joba Events ltd are a creative production and events company located in West London. We produce events for a number of clients as well as our own pop up events across the UK.