Opening our doors in 2001, The Century Club encompasses the perfect place to work, rest and play in the heart of Soho, London. Discreetly hidden behind our modest front door on Shaftesbury Avenue, and aptly named ‘Century’ after our one hundred steps, you will find four floors of exclusive member…
- No reviews.
Soho’s Largest Rooftop Party Returns on 4 June 2016
Following the huge success of our sell out Summer Rooftop Parties in 2015, we're very excited to announce our long anticipated debut in the heart of Soho, at the rooftop terrace of one of London's best kept secrets- Century private members clubs.
Join brunchers for a day and night of unparalleled, hedonistic, good summer vibes
Brunch//Music//Cocktails//Live Music//Live Performances // Tropical Summer Magic
☼ Complimentary Summer Cocktail Reception (before 1.30)
☼ Live percussionists and performances
☼ 3 Course Brunch Menu & A Glass of Moët Ice Champagne for £20
☼ Palm Tree Fruit Buffet
☼ Ice Co2 cannons
☼ Giant confetti cannons
☼ Free Inflatables including killer whales, parrots, flamingos, giant ice creams and more.
☼ Free body / face painting, with loads of real Swedish Flower Crowns
Tables & Group Bookings
Tables are available for groups of 5 or more, you can do so for £50 extra via the ticket link. (You must also buy an individual ticket)
If you have any questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to book your birthday with us please email for special table packages. email@example.com - please do this early as birthday tables are in high demand.
Tropical Summer Rooftop Doors Open from 11.30am.
Cocktail reception until 1.30pm
Click here for Facebook Event Page (Invite your friends!)
Facebook -> https://www.facebook.com/PalatialBrunch
Twitter --> #PalatialLondon
Instagram --> @Palatial_Brunch
A Taste of Soho Summer Tropical Rooftop Brunch Party
About Palatial Brunch
Palatial is London's most recent addition to the quintessential Day Club Scene.
Each Palatial Brunch features exhilarating live performers, DJs, musicians and is attended by a fashionable crowd from all over the world including successful young professionals, artists, music lovers and the rich and famous.
Inspired by the non-stop parties during the summers in St. Tropez and New York, featuring a combination of great food, delicious cocktails, and beautiful people.
Palatial sets a new benchmark for hedonistic parties that thrills all 5 senses.
Previously at Palatial: The Launch
Do you have questions about Soho Summer Tropical Rooftop Brunch Party? Contact Palatial Brunch
Premium Ticket (Entry Anytime)
Queue jump entry at through Tables Queue // Ticket entitles one entry at any time during opening hours. Tickets sold are non-transferable or refundable. A valid photo ID needs to be presented at the entrance and your name will be checked off at an attendees list at the door.
|11:30 - 18:00||£35.00|
Standard Ticket (Entry before 2pm)
Ticket entitles one entry before 2pm. Tickets sold are non-transferable or refundable. A valid photo ID needs to be presented at the entrance and your name will be checked off at an attendees list at the door. Please adhere to your timings for tickets. If timings are missed, an additional £15 will be charged at the door for entry.
|11:30 - 18:00||£20.00|
Early Bird Ticket (Entry before 1pm)
Ticket entitles one entry before 1pm. Tickets sold are non-transferable or refundable. A valid photo ID needs to be presented at the entrance and your name will be checked off at an attendees list at the door. Please adhere to your timings for tickets. If timings are missed, an additional £15 will be charged at the door for entry.
|11:30 - 18:00||£15.00|
Table Only (up to 5 guests)
Table only. All guests must buy tickets as per usual. Upgraded to Priority Queue Jump. Min order of £200 on brunch day.
|11:30 - 18:00||£50.00|
VIP Table Package (Up to 10 guests)
Table and priority entries for 10 guests. Includes Priority Queue Jump. Presentation of a Complimentary Bottle of Champagne. Min order of £400 on brunch day.
|11:30 - 18:00||£250.00|
61-63, Shaftesbury Avenue, W1D 6LQ
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.