Lighthouse is located in Shoreditch London, one of the most buzzing areas of the city, particularly popular for nights out with a bit of cool factor. It’s an easy-to-get to area, nestling close to the City, and just between Liverpool Street and Old Street Tube and train stations. The venue has quirky…
SHOREDITCH SHUTDOWN - Shoreditch’s Biggest Bashment Party
- No reviews.
- The Lighthouse
The Biggest Bashment Party in The Heart of Shoreditch! You won't want to miss this.
Expect to hear artists including Skillibeng, Popcaan, Beenie Man, Elephant Man, Vybz Kartel, Sean Paul, Mavado, Spice, Tony Matterhorn, Drake, Konshens.
Prepare Yourself for the most Amazing Partying Experience centred around Jamaican Independence Week
Music Policy: Bashment, Soca, Reggae, Hip Hop, RnB, + More
DJ’s On The Night:
DJ Chris K Martin
DJ Mr VI
DJ Muni K
Dress code: Smart Casual (No Hats / No Hoods)
18+ID NO ID. NO ENTRY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES
Doors close at 1AM sharp. No Excuses or Exceptions. Please leave with the intention of arriving on time. Queuing times will be extremely long. Please factor this into your travelling time.
No refunds under any circumstances outside of event cancellation.
Date and location subject to change, we will not refund tickets if you do not want to attend the new location.
If 10 days before the event, please note if you have any symptoms we will be unable to take your booking however if you have already purchased a ticket / or have a reservation, we will be able to rebook you for a future date
On arrival at the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation and ID (Passport, driving license, or any GOV-approved ID)
Attractions subject to immediate change.
|Final Release ticket||22:00 - 03:00||£5.00|
|Last Chance Ticket||22:00 - 03:00||£10.00|
62-68, Rivington Street, EC2A 3AY
Old Street (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
what's the motive
More from What's The Motive
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.