Shoreditch Bashment, Afrobeats & RnB Brunch
- No reviews.
- The Joiner on Worship
Experience something new and exciting STRAIGHT from the Islands in the heart of Shoreditch. A total celebration of music, & culture 🍹🌴
The best brunch venue in Shoreditch is hosting the biggest and baddest brunch parties EVER! All Saturdays, every Saturday!
Get ready and join 100s of people for the CRAZIEST Brunch of 2023 with your favourite DJs playing the best in Reggae, Bashment, Afrobeats, RnB, Soca + more. All genres will be played
🍹 Delicious bottomless Drinks
🎤 Bashment, Afrobeats, Dancehall, Hip-Hop, Soca & more
🎉 Interactive party and drinking games
🍽️ Booth seating & American BBQ wings & fries
Tickets from £38+ include:
1 Meal Option (Meat or Veg)
1 Hour of Bottomless Mimosa or Draft Beer (from 1PM - 2PM).
Meal Options: (Free Cocktails Included)
- Wings & Fries
- Vegan (Beyond Meat) Burger w/Fries
(Additional meals available via menu on request)
* Fun Props & Giveaways
* The UK’s Best DJs
* Free Bottomless Mimosas, Beers or Soft Drink (Guaranteed to put anyone in the mood)
Contact Number/WhatsApp: 07799084645
Are you celebrating your birthday? graduation? hen or stag? Or attending in a group:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Text: 07799084645 with your names for reserved seating or special deals (where applicable)
Tickets purchased individually may result in randomised seating locations.
Birthdays/Graduate/Hen or Stag Celebrants are entitled to:
- Free Cake with sparklers and whistles
- Birthday Presentation & Shout out from the DJs
- A Birthday Table w/ Personalised Decorations
- Sweet Treats
- Personal Photographer
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES:
By Purchasing a Ticket you agree to the following terms and conditions
Food and Drinks ends at 2:30PM sharp. No Excuses or Exceptions. Please leave with the intention of arriving on time.
No refunds under any circumstances outside of event cancellation.
food and general service may be delayed in severe cases.
In severe cases the event start times may be delayed. You will be requested to wait in the venue’s waiting area during this time.
We have no responsibility for making the food & all issues will need to be made apparent to the serving staff.
Date and location subject to change, we will not refund tickets if you do not want to attend the new location.
If 10 days before the event, please note if you have any symptoms we will be unable to take your booking however if you have already purchased a ticket / or have a reservation, we will be able to rebook you for a future date
Attractions subject to immediate change.
By purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos to be taken on the day, which may also be used for promotional purposes.
|Entry only (no food or drinks)||13:00 - 17:00||£12.50|
|Brunch for 1 person||13:00 - 17:00||£38.00|
|Brunch for 4 people||13:00 - 17:00||£152.00|
|Brunch for 6 people||13:00 - 17:00||£228.00|
|Brunch for 10 people||13:00 - 17:00||£360.00|
|Brunch for 20 people||13:00 - 17:00||£700.00|
The Joiner on Worship, 2, Paul Street, London, EC2A 4JH
what's the motive
More from What's The Motive
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.