FEST Camden is a new and unique, multi-faceted venue housed in a 200 year old horse hospital at Camden Stables Market. Offering a brilliantly diverse mix of indoor and outdoor entertainments from cocktails to cabaret, dancing to dining, the historic venue has genuine charm, tasteful contemporary design…
There will be:
DJs Cowman in the main room with Hip Hop / RnB
Our newest DJ with House in the Stables
Roof Top Terrace
A Sea of Inflatables
Thousands of Glowsticks
BIRTHDAYS, SPECIAL OCCASIONS AND GROUP ENQUIRIES:
Contact: RACHAEL@WICKEDSTUDENTNIGHTS.CO.UK to discuss how we can make your night a night to remember!
FANCY A PRIVATE TABLE?
We offer bottle service, so you get to avoid the lengthy Qs at the bar!
Private Table (up to 10 people) plus £50 Credit for Bottle Service = £100
WSN Early Bird : £5 (Valid until 11pm)
Standard Entry : £7 (Valid until 12am)
Tickets On The Door: £8
18+ ID Required. No Hats, No Hoods, No Tracksuits.
Not a student? Not a problem! Our night is for Everyone! WE ARE LONDON'S Biggest THURSDAY NIGHT WITH STUDENT PRICES!
The Horse Hospital Stables Market Chalk Farm Road NW1 8AH
Camden Town (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.